This page explains our process for creating a new or redesigned website that is marketing-focused.
Steps in the Process:
- Inquiry – You complete the online Website Project Inquiry Form. Or you contact us first with any questions. After we receive the information from the form you submitted we’ll email you if we have an important question or we’ll schedule the initial consultation.
- Meeting/Consultation – Phone conversation with project director and digital marketing strategist, Christine Green. She’ll learn about your business and discuss the objectives for your website. She’ll ask the kind of questions that help you reflect on where you are going and the role your site will play in getting you there. If it feels like a good fit from both sides we’ll move on to the next step.
- We send you a Proposal.
- You accept the Proposal and send us the required Retainer fee.
- Research/Discovery – During this phase performed by web marketing expert Christine Green, we dig in deep to fully assess your current web presence and marketing initiatives. With a full analysis of your company, research about your industry and competitors, we’ll then formulate your web marketing approach, upon which we base your website’s design and configuration. We’ll get your input about color scheme, look and feel.
- Design/Development – At this point, we’ve completed our research and presented you with our ideas. You’re happy with what you’ve seen and you cut us loose to dive into the creative process. We start building you a site that can accomplish your objectives. At this time we’ll request the information we need to compose, revise or develop content for your site. We may have more questions and will keep in touch. During this development stage, your site will likely evolve beyond the original concept as we generate even better ideas and site features. We work our magic and do our geek thing.
- View/Tweak/Approve Site – This is the big reveal! As soon as your site is reasonably “presentable,” we’ll send you a link so that you can view it on the development server. The homepage will resemble the final “look” but internal pages may still need content development and configuration. You’ll have the opportunity to request tweaks and make content corrections or updates. We’ll then get back to work to refine the site, complete the back end development and perform the search engine optimization.
- Final Approval & Launch – You’ll take a look at the final product, help us proof it for typos, and give the green light. We’ll then migrate the site over to your domain and go live. Once it’s live we’ll do the final testing to assure that it is fully functioning.
- Website Maintenance/Monitoring Plan – As soon as your site is launched your Maintenance Program goes into effect. Your site takes its priority position in our monitoring system and depending on the Customer Plan you have selected, we will perform weekly or monthly security checks, software updates and all other aspects included in your plan.
Your Website Design/Development Project in Progress
You will be kept informed during the process, with contact by email, phone, or if needed in-person meetings. Throughout the project, you will be provided with progress reports, contacted if more information is needed or for your input and approval on various aspects.
Client satisfaction is our top priority. We understand the importance of creating a website that not only does its job…but that meets your expectations.
Find out How We Work – it’s different, but we find that it’s the best way to create a website that can prove itself as a marketing tool.
Get Started! Complete our Website Project Inquiry Form to tell us what you need.
It’s our experience that we work best with clients who are a good fit.
We hope that’s you. Find Out. 🙂